Who's Online Now
1 registered members (PetWoman), 1 guest and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Guild Links
·Home
·WebMail
·ULGD
World of Warcraft Links
·World of Warcraft/Armory
·Battle.Net
·Destromath Forums
·Malorne Forums
·Zangarmarsh Forums
·Allakhazam
·Wowhead
·Wowpedia
Guild Rosters
·The Immortal Ones (Zangarmarsh)
·Bloodmoon Rising (Malorne)
·Bloodmoon Knight (Destromath)
Guild DKP
·Bloodmoon and Knight's Pride (Malorne)
·Bloodmoon Knight's (Destromath)
Top Posters(30 Days)
Newest Members
Tami, scrappy3334, yedped, winwalk, hongkvn
347 Registered Users
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Statistics
Forums49
Topics1,993
Posts15,458
Members347
Most Online122
May 5th, 2019
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
New member. #11405 07/02/12 10:23 PM
E
Evadrium Offline OP
Broken
OP Offline
Broken
E
Forgot to post on the day that it happened but if you check the new guys note (in game, in the roster) I did put the date there.

The character he requested on was a level 10 rogue but he's leveling pretty quick. Also invited his level 85 mage though he primarily pvps on that one. Seems to be doing alot of pvping on his rogue too. Rogues name is Demyse...forgot the mages. Both have a public note of the date invited. And he gave his real name, Steve.

I told him about the probabtion and what it meant. And how casual we were. Let him know how small we were and that we only did older content. Told him if we had the numbers we would try current stuff and he said though he usually only pvps he would come and help on his mage. He has raid experience from another server and only came to this one to play with RL friends. His other toons are still on another server.

Told him how most people aren't really playing much anymore, and told him they would probably be back when mists came out (hopefully :P) Seems ok with that. Doesn't mind the probation thinks it makes sense. Seems friendly, and he's not a noob, so don;t need to hold his hand. Hasn't asked for anything seeing as he has an 85 and seems to just pug dungeons and pvp for leveling/gear. He's got full b.o.a's + the fishing tourney ring.

I explained how from my perspective I just wanted to invite lots of people to help level the guild :P Seeing as I'm doing the majority of it lately laugh (Do see frank often though leveling his lowbie, and Ians being poking his head in now and then. Waynes working his mage. Mike I see once and awhile but briefly. Then theres me and my "Dailies" argh! Got my last toon to exalted with guild, yay. Sorry off topic, little newsletter of whats been going on :D)

First impressions, I think he could be an asset, even if all he does is pvp and level toons he'll work towards guild achievements and guild xp laugh. Seems like a nice enough guy for doing dugeons/raids with as well. Time will tell if he sticks around.

On a side note: FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY BE ON WHEN I TRY TO INVITE!!!!! lol. Theres probably been a dozen people that everytime me or wayne are on and try, they aren't on. So Waynes been rejecting those that are on the list for awhile. You east coasters need to log on during the day and try lol. They might be in bed when us west coasters are on at night. Most days I'm not on till 6-8 pacific time.

Well so much for keeping this short. Steve invited June 20something lol.

I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything! ...Hic!
Reply Quote
Re: New member. [Re: Evadrium] #11406 07/03/12 02:26 AM
Tainted Offline
Webmaster
Webmaster
awesome

Ya i just bought a condo, so I have no free time......well that and no internet yet.

Ranks
The Immortal Ones Officer (Former Guild Leader)
ULGD WOW Guild Leader, Officer, and High Council Officer
BloodMoon Guild Leader and Officer
Webmaster for:
www.ulgd.org (ULGD)
www.Bloodmoonguild.org (Bloodmoon, Bloodmoon Rising, and Bloodmoon Knights)
www.immortalonesguild.com (The Immortal Ones)
NOTE: Any thoughts posted are mine, and not that of BloodMoon, The Immortal Ones, or the ULGD, unless specifically stated.
Reply Quote
Re: New member. [Re: Tainted] #11412 07/03/12 11:06 PM
E
Evadrium Offline OP
Broken
OP Offline
Broken
E
Grats on the condo. Boo to no internet laugh. No doubt you'll be busy settling in and getting back to some state of normalcy. Guess we'll see ya when we see ya.

I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything! ...Hic!
Reply Quote
Re: New member. [Re: Evadrium] #11415 07/04/12 04:02 AM
Tainted Offline
Webmaster
Webmaster
you have no idea....90% still in boxes because of all the other stuff I had/have to do to make it really IMHO.

I think its just furniture, blinds, and the lights (both switches/outlets, and the actual light fixtures).

Hopefully I will have internet next week. At this point I found out the previous owner owes over $500, and took some equipment. As such they need me to take some paperwork and my ID and show that I am not that person and DO own the unit.....and then its a few days to get it back working.....FUN

Ranks
The Immortal Ones Officer (Former Guild Leader)
ULGD WOW Guild Leader, Officer, and High Council Officer
BloodMoon Guild Leader and Officer
Webmaster for:
www.ulgd.org (ULGD)
www.Bloodmoonguild.org (Bloodmoon, Bloodmoon Rising, and Bloodmoon Knights)
www.immortalonesguild.com (The Immortal Ones)
NOTE: Any thoughts posted are mine, and not that of BloodMoon, The Immortal Ones, or the ULGD, unless specifically stated.
Reply Quote
Re: New member. [Re: Tainted] #11422 07/08/12 05:20 AM
S
Starshine Offline
Rising Star
Rising Star
S
Yeah, grats on the condo....welcome to the world of property owners. Enjoy the feeling of ownership and the pita things that come with it.

Since moving back to Vancouver I've been playing less because there is more stuff in RL that's taking my time. Been leveling my mage sparaticly but other than that not a lot of time for the game.

Will probably not become a D3 player even though the graphics are better and the 3D is good.

Later all,

Mike

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  SOHOTSCOT 

ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Raid Progress

--Bosses--
· Not Attempted
· Attempted
· Dead
· Multiple Deaths / Farm

--Raids-
· Not Attempted
· Attempted
· Completed
Newest Images
Things where they shouldn't be
Mountain Climbing
Grats on defeating the new 40 man raid
Don't stand in the Fire, what Fire?
Bazun, where is the mount?
All logos and trademarks of this site are property of their respective owners.
World of Warcraft™, Diablo, Diablo II, and Diablo III™, and Blizzard Entertainment© are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment© in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright Blizzard Entertainment©.
This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment©.